Bookmark


Been a while since I made a bookmark. As you can see from the photo below I have been playing with my Gelli plate (the small one) because of the third photo. 

Got some more done on my assignment this morning (painting between the two cats) but still have to a lot of work still to do. I am hoping to get this one completed this week.

How I made the bookmark. I used part of one of the prints and printed several images from Beccy |Muir's photopolymer stamp set  called 'Fallow Fields'. I inked around the edge and added to a piece of black card. The beads I had from a broken charm. 

My second photo with the backgrounds would not load, sorry, had to remove it.

Would like to enter this in:




Two sleeping kitties and for once Patch is not asleep on my lap! 

Happy Crafting

Comments

Jane Willis said…
Absolutely gorgeous!
Diane said…
Such a creative and VERY pretty bookmark!! The kitties look cozy too...we have 3 in the house each with their own purr-sonality LOL!
Dotty Jo said…
This is lovely, Anesha! Cute pic of the kitties too, Jo x
Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha your book mark is gorgeous.Your kitties look very comfy. Take care. Hugs Jackie
meg said…
Beautiful book mark love the stamping and your beaded embellishment
cuilliesocks said…
Just so beautiful Anesha, beautifully designed and coloured, lovely little jewels.
Super photo of your kitties, Kate x x
Jane Savage said…
What a stunning bookmark I love it!
Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx
Arty Divas said…
Hi Anesha, your creation is so beautiful. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Hugs, Zowie xx

Arty Divas DT

Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}
wavez two ewe patch N flower !!! furst up } yur yard iz AWESUM !!! 9} de bookmark mum made haz sum kewl cat toyz on it M] we hope yur week oh end iz soooper grate N ya both bee gorgeouz ~~~ ☺☺♥♥
Dawn Phillips said…
Love your bookmark. It must be nice to have furry company whilst you craft. Love Dawn x