Happy hour


What a perfect opportunity to use my stamps from Beccy Muir called 'Girl's Night' . I knew I had to purchase this set (also comes in a digital stamp set) as it would be great for so many occasions.  When I say the them at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers: Challenge #155- B is for Booze, it was the first thing that came to mind. 

I stamped one of the images from the set onto white card and coloured it with alcohol markers ( from The Works). Then used an Aall and create stencil and blue ink to add extra detail to the image and sentiment.  The background was done with Ranger's alcohol inks on a glossy card. 



Comments

meg said…
A great tropical feel to the colours in the background and image, a beautiful card
Helen said…
Beautiful card Anesha!! LOVE that pink... and it just pops!!! And your background.. perfect!!! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood!
Dotty Jo said…
Fabulous card! Love everything about it, but that background is stunning. Thanks for getting boozy with the sisters, Jo x
Dawn Phillips said…
Fabulous card. I could do with a glass of that. Love Dawn x
Jules said…
A great card Anesha,

A fun image and a really beautiful background.

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Love Jules xx
aussie aNNie said…
Vibrant and and beautiful.x
Marina said…
Love these bold colours!
brenda said…
Sorry to be such a delayed visitor, not really sure where my time has gone the last few days, great card anyhow.

B x
Donna said…
All hours are good for happy right????
Thanks for getting boozy with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!
JulieP said…
I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiment! Fun beverage and your tropical background is perfect. Thank you for boozing with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!
Lindsey said…
Ahh, I think I'd like to be somewhere where my drink is garnished with a fresh hibiscus! Beautiful colouring, a fine sentiment and an amazing background. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!
Very pretty card and of course the sentiment is my motto. Thanks for drinking with the sisterhood.