Tag and two furry helpers


So lovely to have the sun shining this morning. Sat in the conservatory and made this tag with a little help from Patch. lol
The background was a scrap print from my play with the Gelli press last week. I used various background stamps (different companies). The bunny stamp is from Art Impressions (found in a charity shop). The butterflies are from Hero Arts and the sentiment from That's Crafty.

Would like to enter it in 


My two littler helpers today. Flower is fast asleep after a hard morning and Patch is trying to play with the scissors. lol 



Stay safe and well.

Comments

Valerie-Jael said…
That's a gorgeous tag, love it. The bunny stamp is so cute! And I love your 2 furry helpers, hard at work....Have a great day, stay safe, and thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated! Hugs, Valerie
Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha this is a gorgeous tag. I love it. Take care. Your kitties are adorable. Hugs Jackie
cuilliesocks said…
A gorgeous tag Anesha, love the images and your design.
Two fabulous photos of your beautiful cats, Kate x
meg said…
a beautiful image and tag the sentiment though is my favourite part
Tamago said…
Your tag is so lovely! You made materials from different companies into one beautiful tag! And you have such adorable helpers :-)
karin said…
Love the tag you have made Anesha.
Hèhè, great those helpers with crafting 😊
Karin
Xxx
Babs said…
A beautiful tag, with a sweet image and a lovely background.
Babs x
aussie aNNie said…
Gorgeous tag and gorgeous pics of fur babies.xxx
Swissie said…
This tag is just wonderful! I love the soft colours.
And you two furry helpers! Soooo cute! (I love cats!)
I wish you a safe time.
Blessings
Liv XX

l.frische@valaiscom.ch
Michele said…
this tag is adorable! and i love your cats! thank you for joining us at tag tuesday! xo
Hello Anesha - I think the saying is a good reminder for us all on your tag - it is beautiful. Your friends must make you very happy.
pinky said…
Your tag is just perfect for our challenge and so beautiful! How happy to your puddy cats look!
Dawn Phillips said…
You never disappoint Anesha. This is amazing. Love Dawn x
Rika said…
Lovely tag.
Karen said…
Beautiful tag ~ I love that bunny image, and he was a bargain find? lucky you! ~ I Love your kitties too ~ mine have been such an added comfort to this quarantine.