Tag


To take a break from my assignment, I have been doing some playing in my craft room. This is my second make for today. The theme at Tag Tuesday -' Parisand I finally found the stamps I knew I had to have a play.
 Three of the stamps came free with magazines and one is a Club Scrap stamp. For the background I decided to get my Panpastels out. I used a scrap of paper to mask the areas to add the blue and red pastel colours. Then sprayed the entire background with a glitter spray from Crafter's Companion (show up in the second photo). The Eiffel tower stamp was stamped in black and embossed with black embossing power and fussy cut. The other two images were stamped and cut out as well. The sentiment was stamped and then I used a stencil to add a touch of red and blue to it. 


Comments

Valerie-Jael said…
What a fun tag you have created. Thanks so much for joining us again at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated! Hugs, Valerie
Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha this is a gorgeous tag. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Diana Taylor said…
What a fabulous tag -I love how you've given it such a French feel with the colours. The glitter spray adds a great touch to it too.
Oh yes this is very much a celebration of Paris, perfect colours and I love that image. Happy Tag Tuesday Tracey x
would be nice to see Paris someday !!!

maybe in my "next lifetime" :) ♥♥
meg said…
Fantastic tag Anesha, love your stamps and layout
aussie aNNie said…
Beautiful tag..x
cuilliesocks said…
Lovely Parisian themed tag, Kate x
Sandra Wright. said…
Super Tag..perfect for our challenge this month.
thank you so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday.