Cute donkey


This is one of the other images in the 'Little Donkey' digital stamp set from Beccy Muir. This is a set I purchased myself as I fell in love with this cute donkey. 

I printed several of the images and sentiments from  the 'Little Donkey' set onto watercolour card. The image in the card above was coloured with Derwent Inktense pencils. I added some background stamps from a set by Creative Expressions around the image and the sentiment. 

Entering this in 






This image was coloured with Derwent Inktense pencils and watercolours. The 'pearls' were bought at The Works and the card I had for many years. 

Entering this one in


Thank you for all those who visited and left messages, I am truly grateful. 

God Bless.

Comments

karin said…
Cute he (or is it she) is this little Donkey.
Great cards Anesha!
Karin
Sue said…
Aww, I love these. Your donky i so sweet.
Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha this is a stunning pair of cards. Those donkeys are so cute. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Marina said…
Great job on colouring these -love the shadow effect around the donkey and the stamped background.funny sentiments too.
aussie aNNie said…
Cuteness here Anesha with great post.x
Dawn Phillips said…
He's adorable. Love Dawn x
Yes, I can imagine why you fell in love with him, he's sooooo cute 🤩 . Beautiful cards, greetings Petra