Hanger


Trying to keep up with the #CREATE30 challenge so today I made this hanger. The base is a beer coaster which I did a paint crackle effect and then stamped and added some gold foiling. Over the top of this I did some stencilling with distress oxides and metallic paints. I used one of the stencil and oxide ink on a piece of white card which I then stamped the sentiment (old one from Stamp -it). 
Layers some paper flowers and brads I bought many years ago. The leaves were cut out form card I used to mop up inks with. 

Really enjoyed making this. 

Entering it in 


Stay safe and well.

Comments

meg said…
beautiful project Anesha, the colours are wonderful together, love the off set circular sentiment and embellishments
Valerie-Jael said…
A beautiful hanger with a wonderful sentiment. Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie
Hazel (Didos) said…
This is stunning, what a great make, Enjoy the weekend, Hazelxx
Lorraine said…
A gorgeous project Anesha. The sentiment is lovely and the flower arrangement so pretty
Lorraine x
Dawn Phillips said…
Wow, I love this- especially the quote. Love Dawn x
Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha this is a stunning project. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
aussie aNNie said…
Stunningly beautiful, great quote, and fabulous both in colour and style.xx
Craftyfield said…
A beer mat never looked so good! Love the flower cluster, gorgeous!
Lovely. An inspiring message as well :)
Tamago said…
Wow your hanger is so beautiful! Love those paper flowers and how they are arranged!
Andree said…
A lovely project. A fabulous blend of gorgeous colours and a wonderful sentiment.
Thank you for joining in with our April challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x
Conny said…
This is wonderful! Love it!
brenda said…
There's something about a circular creation that is always pleasing on the eye.

B x
Chana Malkah said…
This is a very pretty layout! I love circle cards!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah