Tag , Kitty and Painting


Hope you are all keeping safe and well. Made this tag today to take part in 

For the background I used several stamps which have been in my stash for years so time to bring them out. lol The main image is a stamp from a set by Beccy Muir called 'Blooming Tools'. I have used the photopolymer stamp but you can purchase it in digital format as well. It was coloured with watercolours and cut out. The words are from another stamp set by Beccy Muir called ' Lakeside '. 

The photo below is one of Patch taken with my big camera. It has been lovely using my DSLR again been too long.  I forgot just how much better and sharper the photos can be. 


Day 3 of #CREATE30 challenge and this time I did some painting in the garden. Been a while since I did some painting from real life as this Pet Portrait course is mostly working from photos. Was nice to do something different. 


Linking up with

Paint Party Friday

Stay safe.

Comments

Valerie-Jael said…
LOVE your gorgeous tag, and the stamp is great, I like the idea of blooming tools. Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday! The flower paintings are wonderful. But the star of the show is Patch, fantastic photo! Have a nice day, hugs, Valerie
Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha your tag is gorgeous. The photo of your cat is just amazing. The painting is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie
meg said…
three beautiful pics love your cat, the tag is fantastic I wonder how many neglected jobs are being done just now
Diane said…
Beautiful tag, I love making tags myself and the cat photo is gorgeous, we have 5 kittens (our bad for letting mom not getting fixed soon enough) and 2 still need homes, want one LOL...I wish!!
carla said…
Wow that is so beautiful.

xxxCarla
craftytrog said…
Beautiful art and I love your kitty!
Hazel (Didos) said…
Love the tag and the painting but WOW Patch looks stunning in the picture. Love it. Our new wee kitty looks quite like yours. Hope alls well, Hazel xx
pinky said…
Your tag is just beautiful!! And as Hazel says WOW to your painting!! Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday.
Pinky
Valerie-Jael said…
Happy PPF and have a great day. Hugs, Valerie
Debra said…
The tag is great, but the painting is spectacular. It's beautiful. Your cat is too!
Barbara said…
Great garden image! I’ve never painted that way, nor are my aging hands good with drawing and watercolor. Thankfully, I can still hold acrylic paint brushes and palette knives. But I do so appreciate what others can do in various mediums!
sirkkis said…
Beautiful flower painting 😍
🐱She is cute!
* Shell B.* said…
Lovely Tag and Floral painting!
Linda Kunsman said…
super looking tag art, and a great photo of your sweet kitty:) Happy PPF!
Gloria j Zucaro said…
Your tag is so excellent! I have a cat myself but haven't ever gotten such a wonderful closeup. Painting from the garden is pretty.
Christine said…
Lovely work, cute cat!
DVArtist said…
Oh this is so true. Love how you made the ordinary so very extraordinary.
Gillena Cox said…
Beautiful tag and watercolour work
Happy PPF Anesha

Much💛love
Love your tag!! Such a good thought! Wonderful work!!
We had cat like yours his name was Flash. Hope you have a good week of being creative.
It been a while since I done PPF
Dawn Phillips said…
This is fabulous. I think I need this image. Love Dawn x
NatureFootstep said…
my favorite is the beautiful flowers from your garden :)