Flower ATC


There is still time to join us for May's ATC challenge at ATC Around the World. The theme this month is 'Flowers'.  Remember an ATC is 2.5 x 3.5 inches in size. 

Sharing two new ATC's I made. The first one (pink) was done by hand drawing flowers with a black micron pen and then using watercolours to colour the background and the flowers. Then added the extra details with the same micron pen. 



This second ATC, used a stamp and sentiment from Beccy Muir's Simply Freesias and Geums clear stamp sets. The flower image and background were done using watercolours.  Then used stencils and mica powders and inks to add interest around the edges. 

Would like to enter this in



My first bit of sewing for this year and I made two face masks!  

Keep safe and well.


Comments

karin said…
Two beautiful cards Anesha. You are very talented to make such beautiful drawings as on the first card.
Karin
Xxx
Anesha

this would make a really cute garden flag !!

wavez two ewe patch N flower ☺☺☺♥♥♥ is ya out mouzin ;)
meg said…
your hand drawn ATC is so beautiful Anesha love the vibrant colour in the background, the stamps in the second are stunning
Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha your ATCs are gorgeous. I love the flowers you have drawn. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Babs said…
Your A.T.C are beautiful..
Babs x
Valerie-Jael said…
Both pieces are gorgeous, I love your flowers. And well done on the sewing! Hugs, Valerie
aussie aNNie said…
Beautirul cards.
Hazel (Didos) said…
These are stunning, what beautiful ATCs, Hazelxx
What vibrant, thoroughly terrific designs. I adore the intensity at work in the dark pink card with its charming, classic daisies.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
cuilliesocks said…
Absolutely gorgeous cards Anesha and beautiful floral image beautifully coloured too, Kate x x
Dawn Phillips said…
Sometimes I get a glimpse of a card or an atc and I just know it's yours. These are just so you. I really love them. Love Dawn x
Diane said…
Both are beautiful, love the brightness of the first and the softness of the second...well done!!
Tamago said…
The designs on both ATCs are so beautiful!
Great job sewing masks. I tried no-sew mask but I had hard time breathing. My coworker gave me handmade masks which I liked much better :-)
Marina said…
These are gorgeous. Your drawing is really good! I think you have a real feel for colour - so rich.