Live Large second projects


Here are my second lot of cards using Beccy Muir's 'Live Large' digital stamp set. I really do love these image, they are so sweet. 

For the card above, I printed the image and sentiment  onto watercolour card and coloured it with Derwent Inktense pencils. I layered the image onto dark mauve texture card and then a brown pattern card. 

Entering this in 



This card was done by printing the image onto a card then I had sprinkled with Brusho Crystals. The image was then cut out and mounted on a pattern paper. 



Thank you for your visit and hope you liked the cards.

Comments

brenda said…
Both of these are real fun Anesha.

B x
karin said…
Love them Anesha. Great how you have add shadows on the first card and so funny the other one printed on that selfmade background.
Karin
Xxxc
meg said…
two brilliant makes these images are adorable
Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha your cards are gorgeous. I do love those images. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Wendy L said…
Great cards, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx
Dawn Phillips said…
These are both fun cards. I love what you are doing with these cute hippos. Love Dawn x
You're knocking it out of the park (err, Nile River? :D) with these fabulous hippo creations - and have honestly got me wondering what sorts of hippo items I might have lurking in my stash to work with now, too.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life