Live Large


Good morning all. I know you will just love this set of digital stamps from Beccy Muir which can be found in   Beccy's  Place Store.  

This set is called  Live Large and has five wonderful images along with sentiments. This Live Large set and many others can be found in Beccy's Place Store.

Today I am sharing of the cards I made and will share some more tomorrow. I chose several images and sentiments ,from the 'Live Large' digital stamp set and printed them onto watercolour card.  Once they were properly dry the images were coloured with Derwent Inktense pencils (see sheet below). 
For the first card, I cut out the image and sentiment and added them to a background I made using the Gelli plate. Matted the image onto purple card and then onto a piece of card from some packaging which worked with the colours beautifully.

Second card, I cut out the image using a circle die and the sentiment with a rectangle die. Used several other dies to make the flowers and leaves. The background is a paper from my stash. 




Hope you like this sweet image as much as I do. Have a great day. 

Comments

Valerie-Jael said…
This is gorgeous, love the sweet hippo. They showed pics on the TV yesterday of a baby hippo in a zoo here, so lovely. Have a great day, take care, hugs, Valerie
aussie aNNie said…
Very nicely designed cards fabulous stamps and gorgeous colours, love those cute images...a cold one here ...xx
meg said…
You created the perfect backgrounds for these adorable critters, fabulous colouring and fussy cutting love them
karin said…
Great cards Anesha. Love the background you have made for the first card.
Karin
Xxx
Babs said…
Two very cute and beautiful cards, and nicely coloured .
Babs x
Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha your cards are gorgeous. I love them both. Those hippos are just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie
cuilliesocks said…
Absolutely fabulous cards Anesha, I love the hippo images and your super designs,Kate x x
carla said…
These two cards are great Anesha.
Adorable stamps, I love them.

xxxCarla
Hazel (Didos) said…
Ahh these cards are brilliant, the hippos are adorable, Hope alls well, Hazelxx
Tamago said…
I do love these images. What adorable hippos :-) The flower in the second card is beautiful. You made such cute cards!
Jules said…
Hi Anesha

Two great cards .. .. love the background you have created for the first one very much.

Hope all is going well at your end.

Love Jules xx
Marina said…
Two great cards. The first one is a really unusual pairing of background and cute image and it's fantastic!
Conny said…
Ooooh... so cute! I love it!
Dawn Phillips said…
Live Large! Believe me, by the time I come out of lockdown, I won't have a choice. Love your cards - especially the background of the top one. Love Dawn x
Aww, these are both so fabulously adorable! It's genuinely hard, IMO, to not smile and be cheered by the sight of a sweet grey hippo giving you puppy dog eyes from the front of a handmade greeting. Aww!

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life
sweetpea said…
Fab card, so cute. Thanks for sharing it with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge Janet DT