Mini tool box







Bought this wooden mini tool box from The Works a few months ago and finally got around to doing something with it. After having almost lost one of my crafting tools, it was time to put them somewhere safe so this is what I did. 

Started by sanding the box and then adding a coat of grey chalk paint. Then used three colours of Rusty Patina mediums to colour all the sides of the box. I used stencils and the Rusty Patina medium to add extra interest to the piece. Some sides work out better than others but as I have had to bin one pot already (product hardened in the pot) I wanted to use as much as I could. lol

Would like to enter this in 



Stay safe.

Comments

Valerie-Jael said…
What a gorgeous piece, and it will be very useful. I'm always losing little bits and pieces as I don't know where to put them. Have a great day, take care, hugs, Valerie
meg said…
gorgeous colours design and texture
Hazel (Didos) said…
This is super, what a great make and sure to come in handy for you, hope alls well, Hazelxx
Tamago said…
That is a gorgeous tool box with lovely colors. I admire you can customize things so beautifully!
Anesha; this turned out really nice !!! great job :) ♥♥

patch N flower, hope thiz twoozday iz findin ya gettin in and stayin in trubullz :)

healtheez two everee one !! ~~~ ☺☺☺♥♥♥
cuilliesocks said…
A super project Anesha, you've made a great job of decorating it, Kate x
Lorraine said…
A brilliant tool box, fab colour and texture
Lorraine x
Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha this is a stunning project. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Conny said…
This is so beautiful! Really great!

Hugs,
Conny
aussie aNNie said…
This is lovely, great colours and a useful box too.
brenda said…
Didn't it turn out well Anesha, you really achieved the rusty feel to it.

B x
Diane said…
Very nice with a lot of cool textures and details!!