Day for icecream



I love having all this wonderful sunshine but it is just too hot today. The cats are not liking this heat at all, poor babies. Thankfully the coolest room in the house is my craft room, so that's where I am staying. lol 

Found this Hero Arts stamp which I bought over 18 years ago so it was time to make a card. I stamped the image all over a black card and then onto a piece of white card. The images were coloured with Derwent Coloursoft pencils. The sentiment is from an Art Impression stamp set and the die is by Sue Wilson. 

Would like to enter this in 



Stay safe.



Comments

karin said…
Yummy Ice cream :) Great card Anesha !
Stay cool :)

Karin
xxx
meg said…
Brilliant stamped images and layout,the cones look delicious
Valerie-Jael said…
Yummy card today. It's very hot here, too. Hugs, Valerie
cuilliesocks said…
Fabulous bright colourful card and a lovely design, Kate x x
Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha this is a lovely card and just right for today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Tamago said…
I love cards with food images :-) Your ice cream card is very pretty!
It’s getting hot here, too. Stay cool xo
aussie aNNie said…
If only I liked icecream, great designed card.x
Swissie said…
Just wonderful, Anesha! The right image for such days!
Here in Switzerland we have the same, hot weather. So glad we have got enough clean water.
Have a nice day and stay safe!
Hugs, Liv
Chana Malkah said…
This is a great birthday card, Anesha! I love your ice cream scoops and the fun colors you chose for them. This project is perfect for our challenge. Thanks for playing along at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, DT
Great paper crafting supplies are timeless, as this delightfully charming ice cream stamp proves wonderfully. What a fun, sweet card and feels a touch personal to me, as my b-day is rounding the corner again next week (and ice cream often features into the menu for it :)).

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life