ATC



I do enjoy making ATCs because the size is just perfect to experiment with different techniques. The background was done using Brusho crystals on watercolour paper. The star was stamp with black ink onto white card and then stamped again onto a scrap piece of the background card. I cut a section from the coloured star and glue it to the black and white image. Both the sentiment and the star are stamps from Cabrabelle set ' Reach for the Stars' which has not been used before. Final step was to use a permanent pen and draw a frame around it. 

Entering this in 




Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. 

Have a great Sunday.






Comments

Hazel (Didos) said…
What a lovely wee ATC, love that sentiment too, Hope you have had a nice weekend, Hazelxx
Valerie-Jael said…
Gorgeous ATC, love the hot colours. Great quote, too. Hugs, Valerie
meg said…
Fabulous ATC,the hot colours in the background contrast beautifully with the sentiment and star
Lorraine said…
A fabulous ATC, love the sentiment
Lorraine x
aussie aNNie said…
Fabulous, love those gorgeous colours and sentiment. x
Tamago said…
Love the ATC. Love the background, it has a passionate look! Love the sentiment, too.

Happy Monday and have a wonderful week!
Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha this is a stunning ATC I love it. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Diane said…
I love this, you do great ATC's and the quote/sentiment is fabulous!!
aussie aNNie said…
Thanks Anesha re the test, I am sure they are okay but one never knows. x
Conny said…
Oh my God.. this is fantastic!!! Love it!!!
KathyA. said…
I just posted my card on NBUS (Never Before Used Schtuff!) and wanted to stop in to get a close look at your card. You did an amazing job highlighting that great sentiment. Thanks for sharing. Kathy A at myasperations.blogspot.com
Anke said…
Wonderful ATC, I love the sentiment.

Greetings from Germany
Anke
Anesha, what a cute cute card !!!! :) good job on this one ☺☺☺♥♥♥
Darnell said…
This is a gorgeous ATC, Anesha! I love the way the Brusho coloring makes it look like the star is blasting off into space! And I love your hand-drawn frame! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell
Dawn Phillips said…
Love this, especially the sentiment. Love Dawn x
Marina said…
Love this so much. The colours are so dramatic. I hope you don't mind I've pinned it for inspiration.
Chana Malkah said…
I am always amazed at how much creative power you are able to pack into the small space of an ATC! I have tried and failed miserably to create ATCs, so I fully appreciate the skill and talent involved to come up with the beautiful work you present!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah