Christmas Card



Hope you are having a good weekend. Best thing to do on a nice cool day is a bit of crafting.

 Found this lovely large Magenta stamp in stash which would be perfect for Christmas 24 Challenge #013- Christmas Foliage. The image was stamped with Versafine Clair black ink and then coloured with Pitt  and glitter pens. The sentiment is a stamp by Stampendous which, like the background stamp, has not been used very much. It has been a while since I used my Pitt pens as well, so been a great day for using those forgotten stash. 

Time to figure out how to remake my digital brush which I accidentally deleted. Wish me luck. 

Entering this card in 


and 









Comments

meg said…
Beautiful traditional image and sentiment a lovely card
aussie aNNie said…
BEAUTIFUL so love he verse and gorgeous background.x
Dawn Phillips said…
This is lovely and I love the sentiment. Love Dawn x
cuilliesocks said…
Lovely card Anesha, Kate x
sue t. said…
Beautiful! Thanks for playing along at Christmas 24!
Hazel (Didos) said…
This is stunning, what a beautiful make and such a pretty sentiment. Thank You for joining in with me over on Fezziwigs Festive Frolics, Hazel xx
Mynn xx said…
This is wonderful! Thank you so much for joining us at Christmas 24! I hope you join us again soon! Hugs! Mynn xx
Grietje said…
Beautiful sentiment! Thank you for sharing it with us over at Crhistmas 24, hope to see you again next time.

Hugs Grietje DT
Timelessly elegant holiday season greeting. I adore the windowpane design and abundance of classic wintertime greenery.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life