Guest Designer at Arty Divas challenge



Delighted to be a Guest Designer for Arty Divas Challenge. The theme at Arty Divas is always 'Anything Goes'. 

The background of my card started out as a print from my Gelli press using acrylic paints (left over from painting). Then had fun adding a lot of extra layers of interest with lots of stamps, stencils and  different colours of inks. It's always a worry when you start adding black to these background but it just brings it all together so well. 
The image is from Beccy's Place 'Beasties' digital stamp set. The image and sentiment were printing onto white card and then coloured with Derwent Coloursoft pencils. Adding the back mat layer does make the image stand out from the background. The last touch was to add three floral die cut reinforcements from Elizabeth Crafts.

Thank you to the team at Arty Divas for asking me to be a GD for them.


Comments

Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha your card is stunning. I love your colouring. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Dawn Phillips said…
Congratulations on your guest spot. I love how furry you've made him look. I'm way behind on my commenting. Sorry I have been AWOL. Love Dawn x
Valerie-Jael said…
What a fun card, it really put smile on my face, thanks! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie
meg said…
he made me smile, fabulous image with a great facial expression, beautifully coloured as always
Tamago said…
It’s such a pretty card! I love the flowers. They give nice accents :-)
Have a wonderful weekend xo
Babs said…
Fab fun card that seems to have made people smile including me , beautifully coloured too.
Babs x
aussie aNNie said…
Oh what big teeth you have, a real fun card.
brenda said…
Another real fun card Anesha, great for the GDT spot.

B x
Jules said…
Hi Anesha

A great card .. .. love your fun image and the brilliant way you have coloured it.

Have a lovely weekend.

Love Jules xx

Hazel (Didos) said…
Hee hee, what a happy monster!!! Have a great weekend, Hazelxx
Conny said…
Oh wow.. this is so cool! Love the little beastie :)

Hugs,
Conny
Instantly smile-inducing and all kinds of fun!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life