ATCs with Heart



Time for another challenge at ATCs with Heart.  This month's theme is a very easy one,
Anything Goes. 

As always an ATC is 2.5 inches x 3.5 inches in size.  I started with a piece of white card and add some circles using a stencil and inks. Then used another stencil and glitter gel to add another layer of interest. Then stamped the drinks cup, heart and word onto white card. These were then coloured with markers and cut out.  

Hope that you will find time to come an join us this month. 

Comments

Jackie T said…
Hi your ATCs are gorgeous. I love it and I do love my coffee. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Valerie-Jael said…
I love this ATC, especially as it's coffee flavoured! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie
brenda said…
Great coffee themed ATC Anesha, make mine an espresso please.

B x
meg said…
brilliant background and stamp, I do love a latte
Helen said…
Awesome ATC Anesha! LOVE the background and I too, love my morning coffee! ((HUGS)) Helen
aussie aNNie said…
Great ATC love the design.
cuilliesocks said…
Lovely little card, Kate x
Diane said…
Fabulous ATC, one thing about ATC's they can always be turned into a card too!!
patch N flower

mumz card iz grate; but we gotta wunder; iz ewe a loud ta drink coffee...we iz knot a loud ta drink coffeez, we proba blee due knot even
likez coffeez, but de fact we iz knot a loud ta haz it, makez uz wanna drink it ;) ♥♥
Tamago said…
Such a pretty card with a cup of latte! Love the cute heart :-)
Hazel (Didos) said…
Ah what agreat ATC, love it, Hazel x
Dawn Phillips said…
Fabulous. Love how you have made the background. Love Dawn x
Conny said…
This is so cool! I love coffee! :)
R's Rue said…
Had me at latte.
Chana Malkah said…
What a wonderful ATC! I love the background design and cool colors! Anything that deals with coffee is a winner with me!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah