ATC Around the World


Autumnal colours


Time for another challenge at ATC Around the World. This month we would like to see your ATCs with Autumnal colour. Remember an ATC is 2.5 x 3.5 inches.

For my ATC, I used watercolour paints on watercolour paper to create the bands of colour.  Over stamped the background with an Aall and Create stamp. Used some leaf stamps onto a spare piece of background card and cut them out. Stamped the sentiment onto a piece of watercolour card and then coloured it it watercolour paints. 

Do hope you will come and play along.




Comments

Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha this is a stunning ATC I love it. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie
meg said…
Stunning background colours and stamping with those gorgeous leaves to embellish, love it
Valerie-Jael said…
Gorgeous piece, autumn colours are my fave colours. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie
Tamago said…
Gorgeous ATC with warm autumn colors!
I can't believe it's already September...! Happy new month to you :-)
Diane said…
Gorgeous fall colors..love it!!
Chana Malkah said…
Very nice! I love the background and the overall composition of the project! Beautifully crafted!
Hugz,
Chana
Helen said…
Beautiful ATC Anesha! ((HUGS)) Helen
Anesha; awesome tag; the colors are a nice reminder that summer is just about gone and autumn is on the way !!!

patch N flower !!!! onlee 114 mor sleepz til SANTA arrivez !!! ☺☺♥♥
carla said…
Wow what a beautiful background.
I love this card.

Carla
Dawn Phillips said…
This is just gorgeous. Love Dawn x
Immensely lovely! Fall's rich, earthy, jewel-toned palette is my absolute favourite colour scheme.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life
aussie aNNie said…
Brilliantly designed card loving the colours and your creativity. x
brenda said…
I've been such a bad blogger this week so my apologies for for being so late popping in to look at your lovely creation.

B x
Conny said…
Oh wow, this is so brilliant! I love the colors!

Hugs,
Conny
Marina said…
Beautiful autumn colours and love all the elements.