Anything with wings- mid month


Time to share my mid-month inspiration for Stamping Sensations. There is still lots of time to enter the challenge and the theme is 'Things with wings'. 

 It will be no surprise to anyone who visits my blog that I love cats ( love dogs too). As you can image my collection of cat related stamps are not small. ๐Ÿ˜This particular stamp is from Third Coast Stamps which sadly is no longer around. 
The backing paper was made with acrylic paints and the Gelli press. Really love how this background came out all grungy. The image was stamped onto white card and then coloured with alcohol markers and Derwent Lightfast pencils. Was so blessed that my wonderful husband got me the set of 100 Derwent Lightfast pencils which I adore using. 

Hope you will come and join us and take a look at the wonderful creations by the rest of the DT.

Entering this in








Comments

Valerie-Jael said…
Gorgeous winged Kitty! Hugs, Valerie
Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha this is a stunning card. That is a fantastic image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie
meg said…
What a beautifully coloured image love the detail on the cat,a gorgeous make
Linby said…
A stunning card, really beautiful.
Christine said…
Magical and creative!
cuilliesocks said…
What a gorgeous image Anesha, a very unusual cat image, and beautifully coloured and designed.
How love to receive the Lightfast pencils, they are just lovely to use, enjoy using them, Kate x
pinky said…
Such a magical image and your background works beautifully Anesha! Love it.
Tamago said…
Beautiful card with a stunning image of the kitty! I love the background, too. I thought it looked like oil painting :-)
Lorraine said…
A fabulous card Anesha, lovely colouring
Lorraine x
NatureFootstep said…
what a nice combination! A cat with butterfly wings :) Love it!
aussie aNNie said…
Adorable card, Merry Christmas ๐ŸŽ„
brenda said…
Now that does surprise me you have so many cat stamps Anesha (not). A super image here.

B x
What a dazzlingly beautiful image. So whimsical, sweet, and pretty!

Autumn Zenith ๐Ÿงก Witchcrafted Life
Mrs.B said…
WOW! That's a fabulous image, very magical.
Avril xx
Hazel (Didos) said…
Oh WOW, this is stunning, what a great card, I love the kitty with her wings!! Beautiful, Hazelxx
Tracy said…
Hi Anesha, I love your background, it's gorgeous and having four cats myself I love, love, love your choice of image. Fabulous card.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Kuni said…
Your card is wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni
KandA said…
Fabulous card and such a wonderful image. Hope you have a lovely christmas xx