Beccy's Place DT Holly Jolly

 





I am sure you will love this new set of digital stamps from Beccy Muir. This new set is called 'Holly Jolly and can be found in Beccy's Place Store. As with all of Beccy's sets you get the black and white images, coloured images and sentiments. 

As you can tell I really enjoyed using this set. All the images were printed on white card and then coloured with alcohol markers. Three were fussy cut and one I used a die. For the various cards and tag, I used embossing folders and dies to created the background and layers. 
If there is something specific you would like to know, please feel free to ask.

Entering






Have a lovely day.




Comments

Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha you cards are gorgeous. I do love those images and you have coloured them so beautifully. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Diane said…
Wow, these are FABULOUS and I especially LOVE that plump Cardinal in the stocking!!
brenda said…
A fabulous display of Christmas creations. Bx
cuilliesocks said…
What a wonderful selection of cards Anesha, it's fabulous image and you've coloured and designed them all so beautifully, Kate x
Valerie-Jael said…
Wonderful tag and cards! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie
Tamago said…
What wonderful creations! The images are so pretty. I especially love the cute cardinal :-) Beautiful designs with dies and cheerful colors!
Anesha; can't pick a fave from this group they all are super cute. and I do have a question; what is fussy cut ?

patch N flower...iz ya cauzin trubull N havin a grate day !!! :) ♥♥ =^..^=
karin said…
Such great cards with these images you have made Anesha. Love them !
Take care,
Karin
Xxx
Chana Malkah said…
Wonderful projects, Anesha! I can't decide on a favorite, I love them all!

Hugz,
Chana Malkah
Cindy C. said…
Beautiful projects!! Thanks for playing along our December challenge at Die Cut Divas.
Arlene said…
You surprised me with so many stockings and I love them all. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas, Arlene, DT for Die Cut Divas.
These are absolutely, completely awesome. I literally gasped aloud!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
Hazel (Didos) said…
What great makes, they are super, H xx