Friends

 


Thought  I had all my cards made and posted but I was wrong! lol 

 This is one of my last minute cards using an adorable Penny Black stamp giving to me by my friend Ruth (thank you so much). I stamped the image onto watercolour card ( Paper Boutique ) and coloured it  with Winsor and Newton watercolour paints. Was really surprised and delighted with how  this paper stamped and took the watercolours paints, especially for the price. The sentiment is a die from The Works. 
Have a lovely weekend.

Entering this in





Comments

this is an adorable card Anesha !!!

patch N flower; itz FRYDAY and ya noe what THAT meanz !!!!! trubullz gettin in two time :)3♥
Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha this is a stunning card. I love it. That stamp is gorgeous. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie
aussie aNNie said…
Most beautiful card and design.... gorgeous. xx
meg said…
An adorable image teamed with a gorgeous paper,a fabulous card
brenda said…
Very sweet Anesha, you can't beat a Penny Black hedgie.

B x
Diane said…
Awww what an adorable card this is, sweet friends!!
cuilliesocks said…
This is so adorable Anesha, such a sweet image and a lovely design, beautifully painted too, Kate x
Tamago said…
What a sweet card! The image is so cute and the design is beautiful!
Have a wonderful weekend xo
Marina said…
What a beautiful card! The watercolour look is perfect.
pinky said…
Oh wow that is absolutely adorable Anesha!!
Lorraine said…
This is gorgeous Anesha, I love this PB stamp - he looks fab

Lorraine x
Sweet card Anesha!
Wish you a Merry X-mas! Hugs xoxo
This is so terrifically sweet and precious. I love the darling image and the super festive font used for the die cut sentiment. What a perfect holiday season greeting.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
Hazel (Didos) said…
This is super sweet, I love how you have coloured it. I seem to have missed loads of your fabby makes!! Hazelxx
Helen said…
What a beautiful Christmas card, Anesha! Such sweet images! Thanks so much for joining us at PB Saturday Challenge this month. Take care and here's to a good 2021! :)