Christmas 24 challenge

 



Great time to start planning for Christmas 2021. If you join us for our Christmas 24 challenges you will have 24 cards done for Christmas. The theme for the next two weeks is ' White on White'. 
Must admit that I love this theme as I find these cards to be very elegant. Do hope you will come and join us. 

For my card I started by putting white texture paste through a snowflake stencil. Then while the past was wet added the glitter and let it dry. Then die cut a circle from the centre of the background paper and layered it in the centre of the die cut bauble. It's a very simple card.

Thank you for your visit. 

Comments

Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha this is a stunning Christmas card. I just love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Hazel (Didos) said…
WOW, I love this, all the white and that sparkle, its beautiful, H xx
meg said…
Fabulous WOW card the texture paste and sparkle add a wow factor
cuilliesocks said…
Just stunning Anesha, such an elegant design, Kate x
Jacqueline said…
Just wow - love all the sparkle - Jacqueline xx
Jaw-droppingly gorgeous (and ever so elegant!) wintertime make.

I adore the idea of a 24 card challenge, but as I consider 24 paper crafting projects of any kind in a single year a seriously good tally for me and the particulars of my life, I doubt I'd be the best contender for this challenge. ๐Ÿ˜„

Autumn Zenith ๐Ÿงก Witchcrafted Life
Deborah Frings said…
Wow! I love the shimmery, sparkly snowflakes and pretty ornament too. You make this look so easy. Great work. Deborah xx
Fabiola said…
magnifique fond tout en flocons, biz