Beary Delicious

 


This is one of the most adorable set of bear digital stamps released by Beccy's Place . This digital set is called 'Beary Delicious' is is full of wonderful images and sentiments and can be found in Beccy's Place Store. With all of Beccy's digital sets you get both the coloured images and the black and white. Such great value for these sets

I printed all three images from the Beary Delicious stamp set onto watercolour card. The image on the first card was coloured with Derwent Inktense pencils. The background paper was created using paints and stencils on a Gelli plate. I used various dies to embellish the easel card. 



The image for this card was coloured using a mixture of Derwent Inktense pencils and watercolour pan paints. 



The image in this card (Beary Delicious) was also coloured with Derwent Inktense pencils. The dies use were Carnation crafts. 

I promise you will not be disappointed if you get this adorable digital set from Beccy's Place.

Entering


Comments

meg said…
Three beautiful cards,the bears are adorable
Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha all your cards are adorable. I love those bears. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie
brenda said…
What super fun images Anesha and great trio of cards.

B x
karin said…
All great cards Anesha. I love how you make that shadow around the images.
Karin
Xxx
Valerie-Jael said…
Love all of your beary cards, so pretty! And lots of good advice! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie
How cute are these bears!! And beautifully coloured! Great cards, love them all and especially the second one, so sweet as the sentiment says!!! The last card is very fun ans absolutely LOVE the shape and diecut frame. Now I need this die! LOL :D
aussie aNNie said…
Beautiful post as always your work is always of interest and great designs and I love the colours used. .xxx
cuilliesocks said…
Three wonderful cards Anesha, I love the bear images and your colouring. Love the ice cream sentiment, my Hubby would endorse that one, Kate x
pinky said…
Those bears are having way too much fun Anesha lol. Brilliant cards!
Dawn Phillips said…
these are so cute. I'm off to eat more ice cream, as instructed. Love Dawn x
Thoroughly delightful cards. They're very bear-utiful, my friend! I especially adore the intricate die set used on the last greeting.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life