Flavours of Fall/Autumn

 




First Sunday of the month so time to show you my card for this month's 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The challenge runs for a month and is an 'Anything Goes with an optional Flavours of Fall' There are several colour palettes to use choose and I decided to use number 1. 
You can see all the wonderful creations by the rest of the design team on the blog. 

My card was made using a wooden stamp from Stamps Happen Inc and is called 'When Autumn comes'. It is a very old stamp which have seen very little use but was perfect for this challenge. I used watercolour paints in pans to colour the image and to add the splatters. 

Hope you will come and join us. 




Comments

Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha this is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie
meg said…
A beautiful stamped image and autumnal colours,a beautiful card
Vivi Casale said…
absolutely beautiful!
xx
Vivi
JanR said…
Wonderful fall scene! Great watercolouring too. Happy to be joining you at 613 Avenue Create this month. (:
Chana Malkah said…
This is such a fabulous project, Anesha! I actually have that stamp. I purchased it years ago in Boston, and I have only used it once! When I saw your project, I thought, "Wow, so this is how pretty the image is when it is used by someone who knows what they are doing!"

Hugz,
Chana
Chrissy said…
Beautiful Anesha love the water colouring and splatters and gorgeous Autumn colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx
crafty-stamper said…
Love the stamp and beautiful watercolouring in the Autumn colours
Carol x
Pink Panoply said…
What a lovely fall scene you have created with this fabulous Stamps Happen stamp, Anesha. I love your design. xo Nancy
Perfect in every way. Jackie teamie xxx
Fiona said…
Love that image and the soft colouring - Fiona, teamie
Jean said…
Fab image love the colouring really soothing to look at xx
Be still my autumn adoring heart, this is gloriously gorgeous! What a serene, immensely beautiful fall scene you've brought to life here.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
Vesna M. said…
Beautiful scene, love it. Vesna