Through the Craft Room Door challenge

 



Showcasing my cards for this fortnight's challenge at Through the Craft Room Door. As always the theme is 'Anything Goes'.



Our lovely sponsor this week is Twinkle Lane Designs. The prize is an $8 voucher to use in their shop.
For my first card I used the  Twinkle Lane Design called 'Toadstool Homes' digi stamp. The image was printed twice onto white card and coloured with alcohol markers. The large toadstool was cut out and decoupaged onto top of the base image. Used Carnation craft dies for the layers and foliage . Sizzix dies  were used for the flowers.

My second card used the Twinkle Lane Design called 'Hot Air Balloon'. The image was printed onto white card and coloured with alcohol markers. The background was done with a die from and the clouds are Sizzix dies. 


Hope you will visit the blog and find out what the rest of the DT have created. 
 
Entering 





Comments

karin said…
Love your cards Anesha. It's a beautiful die on the first one.
Karin
Xxx
Chrissy said…
I love your mushroom card Anesha, fabulous and fun with the grasses and flowers and I love the panel shapes, what great edges..

Luv CHRISSYxx
Chrissy said…
Oh, I pressed enter before I had finished..lol..love your second card too with that fabulous sunburst die and hot air balloon..

Luv CHRISSYxx
meg said…
Two great cards Anesha love the toadstool card especially the image and die cut embellishments
aussie aNNie said…
Two great cards and colours. x
Valerie-Jael said…
Your cards are so beautiful! Hugs, Valerie
brenda said…
Lovely cards Anesha, I always find Toadstools so magical.

B x
Dawn Phillips said…
Both fabulous cards hun. I love the sunburst behind the balloons. Love Dawn x
Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha both of your cards are gorgeous. I love them both. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Diane said…
Beautiful cards and colored beautifully as well!
super cute cards Anesha; I particularly like the mushroom "hobbit house" ♥♥☺☺
Stef H said…
you are so very talented. all of your creations are beyond fabulous!!!
hope you are well. things good here. bored but still enjoy making my cards. i should get back to challenges & blogging. hopefully soon.

hugs from me & big woof from neenah to you all
Inkyfingers said…
What a fun and cute card, Anesha and I love how you framed the image and added the layered die cuts to showcase it.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
Splendidly charming cards! I adore them both, but (as you might imagine, knowing my style) the first one absolutely stole my breath away. Love it to pieces and just know it will inspire some of my own woodland/fantasy themed makes in the future (TY!).

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life