Through the Craft Room Door

 


Time to share my creation for Through the Craft Room Door Challenge. The challenge them for this week is 'Anything Goes'.  Our lovely sponsor for this week is JMC Designs.

Prize is one complete set for the store.

This card used one of the images and sentiment from JMC's Ocean Fashionista's digital stamp collection. The image was printed onto white card and coloured with alcohol markers. I used several die to cut a frame for card I decorated with stencils and inks and texture pastes. The back layer was crated with an A4 stencil and ink sprays and they die cut. 

Hope you will join us this week.  


Comments

brenda said…
A fun card with the quirky image Anesha.

B x
meg said…
She's fantastic Anesha,love your background and colours
Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Valerie-Jael said…
Lovely card with a great motto, have a great week! Hugs, Valerie
crafty-stamper said…
Fabulous card and image love how you framed her and the shape of the card
Carol x
Fun image and lovely card!
aussie aNNie said…
Brilliant and so effective, great design as always. xx
Dawn Phillips said…
Turtley awesome x
what a cute card Anesha !!!

hay, patch and flower......werd iz a wee brother iz gonna bee livin
at yur houz soon....puppee or kitty !! :) ☺☺♥♥
R's Rue said…
So lovely. Keep crafting.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
cuilliesocks said…
What a fun card Anesha, I love the quirky image and your colours, Kate x
HilaryJane said…
This is a great card, I love that image and sentiment and that you kept the background white but added so much interest in the framing and base, brilliant xx
patch and flower ~~~~

YAY AND HOORAY on yur new babee brother......mum kneadz ta due a post bout him !!!! ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
Fantastic greeting + message. I am an ardent believer in always (or at least as often as one possibly can) marching to the beat of your own sartorial drum. (Goodness knows I've been doing so since the moment my parents let me start dressing myself as a youngster and I've never looked back. :D)

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life