613 Avenue Create

 


Can you believe it's September already, where has this year gone! Time for another challenge over at 613 Avenue Create and the theme is 'Anything Goes /optional twist School Daze'.

For this card I used two images from Beccy's Place 'First Day Jitters' digital set which is sadly no longer available.  I enlarged the bag image (pre-coloured) and added a digital shadow and then added the books and added another shadow. I used the software to add the words and then printed the image onto white card. 

Hope you will joining us this month and do have a look at the wonderful creations by the rest of the DT.
Have a great day.



Comments

meg said…
Fabulous image for a back to school card,a brilliant CAS card
Diane said…
Super back to school project, perfect for this time of year!
HilaryJane said…
What a great back to school card. I usually do them for my grand children, but sadly it hasn't happened this year. I seemed to run out of time xx
crafty-stamper said…
Great back to school card love the backpack image and all the books
Carol x
Jean said…
Great card love the bag and book images ! xx Jean
Chrissy said…
Fabulous and fun project Anesha, great image to have in your stash..

Luv CHRISSYxx
Fabulous card
Have a lovely day
Maritza
Terrific back to school season project. I too am more than a touch in awe over the fact that September is here again. Not, of course, that I'm complaining (fall adoring soul that I am) - just shocked by the rapidity of this challenging year.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life