ATC's with Heart

 


The theme this month at ATC's with a Heart/ mit Herz is 'Fall Time'. My first thought was fallen leaves but then I looked at my garden and realized that my pumpkin will be ready to harvest in the fall. My ATC represent what I think about 'Fall Time/ Autumn'. 
For my background I used a piece of white card sprayed with liquid watercolours. I stamped the large pumpkin image (Tim Holtz), the other pumpkins (Third Coast Stamps) and leaves (Third Coast Stamps) onto white smooth card and coloured them with alcohol markers. When they were dried I fussy cut all the images and placed it on the ATC.
Please come and join us and see what the rest of the DT have done. 
Thank you.


Comments

carla said…
A beautiful pumpkin card.
Nice colouring.

Carla
meg said…
A wonderful make,love the pumpkins and autumn colours
brenda said…
Goodness me, lots of different posts this morning Anesha, nearly missed this one, gorgeous Autumnal colours.

B x
Diane said…
Fabulously created ATCs, those pumpkins are great!!
Valerie-Jael said…
Lovely piece, I love yummy pies! Hugs, Valerie
Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha this is a gorgeous ATC I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
cuilliesocks said…
A fabulous Autumnal card Anisha, super pumpkin images and beautifully coloured, Kate x
HilaryJane said…
You have been busy the last few days. Great colours on this one. everyone loves pie but I am not so sure about pumpkin pie! Perfect for the season though xx
Mrs.B said…
Great ATC Anesha, great colouring on the pumpkins.
Avril xx
Helen said…
LOVE those pumpkins! Fantastic ATC Anesha! ((HUGS))
Marina said…
Love the abundant look of the pumpkins spilling out of the card!
Yaaasssss!!! Bring on pumpkin everything! There's no such thing as too many 'kins in my books - those of a paper crafting nature 100% included.

Happy start of pumpkin season, sweet soul!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
Vee Cassidy said…
Love those pumpkins. V xx