Challenge time

Time for me to share my creations for a couple of challenge. My first card is for this month's Stamping Sensations challenge and this them is 'Stamp of the Moment'. Our lovely sponsor is Crafting.

.


The prize is this Mixed Media bundle.




Also time for another challenge at We Love Chocolate Baroque. The theme for this month's challenge is 'Celebrations'.

Our sponsor is  Chocolate Baroque.  This months prizes will be slightly different, there will be a £15 voucher for the winner randomly selected from all entries and the stamp below for a second winner also selected at random from entries following the Celebrations option.



For my card I used one of the images from the Fragile Wings rubber stamp set by Chocolate Baroque. The image was stamped and coloured with watercolour pens and pencils. The background was made using glimmer sprays. 

Hope you will have a look at the challenge blogs to see the wonderful creations by the rest of the DT. 
Thanks for the visit. 


Comments

Valerie-Jael said…
Gorgeous Kitty Christmas card and the dragonfly card is a real wow! Have a great Sunday, hugs, Valerie
brenda said…
Your Christmas card is lovely with the frame and kitten sitting inside and Fragile Wings looks beautiful in that colour palette. Hope yesterday went OK.

B x
karin said…
Beautiful cards Anesha. Love them boten!
Karin.
meg said…
Two beautiful cards Anesha,impossible to pick a favourite, the kitty in the first is adorable and the stamped image and background in the second stunning
Diane said…
Both cards are beautifully created!!
Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha both of your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Ellibelle said…
Two beautiful cards Anesha, I am so loving that cute kitty looking at the ornament. It definitely reminds me of a photo of my orange tabby and Christmas tree :-)
And a really beautiful anniversary card with the gorgeous dragonfly!
Mrs.B said…
This is such fun, love that verse with the cat image and the CB card is beautiful, I can just imagine the shimmer.
Avril xx
cuilliesocks said…
A lovely Christmas card Anesha, love the cat image and your colours, Kate x
Wow, such amazing background for the fabulous dragonfly Love the sweet water colouring!
HilaryJane said…
Two great cards, but your Chocolate Baroque one is really something special. i have just had to go and add that stamp to my wish list. Wonderful background too xx
Linby said…
Your first card made me lol! I know a few cat owners that would be suitable for, it looks really great with your layout.
The soft delicate second card is so pretty and a stamp I think I have overlooked, but you've really brought it to life with the subtle colouring.
Mervi said…
Lovely CB stamp and fabulous card.
Tracy said…
Hi Anesha
I love your choice of images for both cards, I don't have that Dragonfly but think I need it, beautiful details, and the designs are fabulous too, totally gorgeous creations
Happy crafting
Tracy x
best fishes to you Anesha; the cards are amazing; the cat card is the cutest I've seen in a long time !! :) ♥♥♥
Both so beautiful Anesha I especially love the little cat in the Christmas hat holding up her paws, it's like she's praying for all that's good this year.
Lovely cards, thank you for sharing.
Creative wishes Tracey xx
Fantastic card. I love the juxtaposition of such an elegant design partnered with a giggle-inducing image and sentiment. Too fun!!!!!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life