Christmas Blooms

 




It's my turn to show you the projects made using the new 'Christmas Blooms' digital stamp set from Beccy's Place. You will not be dissapointed with this beautiful set. With all of Beccy's  digital sets you get the black and white images and the coloured image, for such a great price. 

For my projects I used both the flower images and resized them several time and printed multiple images onto white card. For the first card, box and cracker I used Pitt pens to colour the images. For the second card, I used alcohol markers to colour it .

The first card base, and layers were  cut using svg files and my Scan 'n' cut. The flowers from the Christmas Bloom set was added to each facing panel.

The second card, was very simple to make. Used glitter card to the base layer and then die cut the mat and the decorative panel. The resized flower from 'Christmas Bloom ' digital set was then added on top.

The box was made using Tonic dies and the lovely flowers added to the corners. 

The cracker was made using a free die which came with a magazine. The 'Christmas Blooms' flower was just perfect for the top. 

Thank you for your visit. 






Comments

brenda said…
Super showcase of the beautiful Poinsettias Anesha, I love them each Christmas but always managed to kill them off!!

B x
meg said…
You showcased the poinsettia beautifully on every wonderful project Anesha,the traditional Christmas colours are gorgeous,
Valerie-Jael said…
Wow, Anesha, this is fabulous! Hugs, Valerie
Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha all your makes are gorgeous. I love them all. Take care. Hugs Jackie
karin said…
Such great creations Anesha. Love all the dies you have used, and the card shapes. Great work !
Karin.
Anesha. this is AWESOME....troo lee.....where am I trout towne....truly !!! VERY VERY nice job with this project....984 paws UP as da tabbies do say !! ♥♥♥☺☺☺
How much lovely creations! Just ready for Christmas!!
Helen said…
Those Christmas Blooms are gorgeous Anesha! Awesome projects!
Diane said…
WOW, so creative and stunning!
Diane {Nellies Nest}
Dawn Phillips said…
Such fabulous inspiration Anesha. These are all so lovely. Love Dawn x
HilaryJane said…
What a wonderful set of makes with those images. They are all great, but I think my favourite is the second one, I can't resist a bit of sparkle. I have a scan n cut, which has been a bit neglected recently, although I have just had it out to practice foiling. I think it might come out again more often now as I think I mastered the foil quill, at last xx
aussie aNNie said…
Stunning project and those colours are just so adorable...your cards always are gorgeous. xx
Linby said…
These are all stunning and beautifully done. I just love the dies you used they really complement the digis.