Three Kings

 




Hope you are getting a good start on your Christmas cards this year.  This will be a wonderful Christams set to add to your collection, it is called 'Three Kings' from Beccy's Place.

For my gift bag I chose to print the image A5 in size and then coloured it with alcohol markers, Pitt pens and Derwent Coloursoft pencils. The sentiment is also from the 'Three Kings' set. The leaf die is from Carnation Crafts and the background paper from my stash.  People always appreciate getting gifts in these bags that are so different.  Hope you will try it.

My card was done using the same image from the 'Three Kings' digital set. This time I printed the image and sentimen together and much smaller. The image was coloured with Derwent Lightfast colour pencils. The layers were cut on my Scan 'n' cut machine. The snowflake is a Sizzix bigz die. 

Have a great day.




Comments

meg said…
Two beautiful makes,the three kings images are fabulous,love to give tags and bags that match my cards a wonderful set
brenda said…
It's a super image and I love the second in particular with the rainbow of colours.

B x
Swissie said…
These two projects are just gorgeous, Anesha!
I wish you a nice weekend!
Hugs, Liv
Valerie-Jael said…
Fabulous piece, Anesha, I will be singing 'we three kings of orient are....' all day now! Have a great weekend, hope the new kitty is getting along well. Hugs, Valerie
karin said…
Beautiful cards Anesha. I had a bit problems with these images how to create my cards. You will see it when they come online next week.
Enjoy your weekend.
Karin
Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha your cards are gorgeous. I do love those images. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Diane said…
These are beautifully designed!!
cuilliesocks said…
Lovely cards Anesha, the images are fabulous as are the colours, two beautiful designs, Kate x
aussie aNNie said…
Beautiful projects, and that image is so special for Christmas. xx
HilaryJane said…
Your gift bag is fantastic. I think it is the bag that will be the special gift, it doesn't matter what goes inside it xx
There is such a tranquil, timeless elegance to these holiday season designs.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life