Mid-month inspiration

 

Time for a mid-month inspiration at  We Love Stamping. The theme for ted with his month is 'Anything Goes/ with the option to add a stencil.

Our prize this month has been donated by Lavinia stamps.

The background of my card was made using a start stencil and metallic paint and spray glimmer mists. I also cut three of the stars out and put it on the image. The image was stamped and coloured with alcohol markers and colour pencils.

There is still time to join us.

 


 Mid-month inspiratioin for Stamping Sensations. This months theme is Anything Goes with the option of wings or tails. 
 The lucky winner will get some stamps from Uniko stamps.

For my card I stamped the Penny Black image and coloured it with alchol markers and then added the little bird stamp. the image was then die cut. The easel card was made using one of my shaped dies.

Hope you will join us.

Comments

brenda said…
Cats all the way today Anesha, but very different looks. I am pleased to see you also use Glimmer Mists, I have done for years yet you don't hear about them so much these days.

Stay safe today.

B x
carla said…
These cats are so cute.
Anesha I love your creation.
Have a great weekend.
Carla
meg said…
Two brilliant kitty cards Anesha
Jackie T said…
Hi Anesha your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Linby said…
The CI stamp is one of my faves, I love how you coloured it. The PB is such a sweet image and it looks lovely on your die cut card.
Always love seeing cats on cards and that couple of quirky ones makes me smile, how fun! Great design with lots of interesting elements.
Love the sweet easel card for SS too, how cute PB stamp. Another smile for me, thank you.
KraftyKoolKat said…
Two very cute and pretty creations.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
HilaryJane said…
Two lovely and completely different cat cards. They are so different that I can't choose a favourite. Love how you have used the stars and stencil on the first and brilliant colouring on the second xx
Ellibelle said…
Two beautiful cards, Anesha. Both using such wonderful images, you can never go wrong with cats!!
Zoechaos said…
Both are fabulous cards and so different. I love the quickness of the first one Bright, Bold and Fabulous. The second well that little cars face is quite cheeky isn't it! Great work xx
Mervi said…
Two fabulous cat cards, love them both;-))m
cuilliesocks said…
Two so very beautiful cards Anesha, I love the cat theme and the images and designs are fabulous, Kate x
Valerie-Jael said…
Fabulous piece! Have a great weekend, hugs,Valerie
Mrs.B said…
Great cards Anesha, love the CI cats, so bright and cheerful and the PB kitty is so sweet and looks lovely on the die cut frame.
Avril xx
Conny said…
Wonderful creations, Anesha! Love the cats!

Hugs,
Conny
Diane said…
Both cards are fabulously CUTE! Can never go wrong with kitties in my opinion!
Fiona said…
fb cards Anesha, love them both.

Fi
x
aussie aNNie said…
wow two cards are beautiful, great design and colours....♥
Such sweet, wonderful creations. I adore how you carried the blue stars over onto a second layer on the precious kitty friends card.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
very nicely done Anesha; on both cards !!

patch N flower N archer; we hope ewe all hada getted inta trubullz kinda week oh end; we iz glad de stormz pazzed ewe bye N patch we hope yur legz aye oh kay better ♥♥♥
Anke said…
Oh I love the cats, beautiful cards.

Hugs
Anke