Beccy's Place 'Floating By'

 




Hello all, time to share my projects using Beccy's Place new stamp release called 'Floating By'.  This set comes as a digital set or a photopolymer stamp set. 

For my cards I used the digital stamp set 'Floating By'. Each of the main images were printed onto white smooth card and then coloured with Derwent Lightfast and Coloursoft pencils. The shaped dies  used were Carnation crafts and the creatures were free with a magazine. My cards are very simple because I love the images to take centre stage on my projects. 

Please if you have a moment visit Beccy's Place Blog for lots of great information. 

These would make so really fun birthday cards. lol 



Comments

meg said…
An absolutely fantastic fun set of cards,they all made me smile,great layout and beautifully coloured image on each
Diane said…
These are fabulously FUN!! What great coloring too!!
too funny Anesha !!! ☺☺♥♥
Chrissy said…
What fabulous an fun images Anesha and great colouring and card designs, really gave me a smile this morning..

Luv CHRISSYxx
Dawn Phillips said…
These are fabulous and such fun. Love Dawn x