ATC Around the World -Circles

 

Where is this year going! Time to share my ATC for this month's ATC Around the World Challenge. This month the theme is 'Circles'.  Plese remember we are an ATC challenge so your creation must be an ATC (Artist Trading card) measuing 2.5 x 3.5 inches. 

For my ATC, the white card was cut to size and then I used a stencil and three shades of ink to create the pattern. Then stamped this Aall and Create stamp onto a card I coloured with watercolour and then cut out. The sentiment was stamped and cut out as well. 

Hope you will join us. 


Comments

Valerie-Jael said…
Gorgeous ATC. The year is almost half over, time flies! Have a great week hugs, Valerie
meg said…
The colours,circle design and sentiment are beautiful together
karin said…
Beautiful creation Anesha!
Karin
So artistic and beautiful ATC, love the palette!
Helen said…
I absolutely LOVE your ATC Anesha! Perfect!!! ((HUGS)) Helen