Through the Craft Room Door challenge


 Sharing my card for 'Through the Craft Room Door Challenge'.  This fortnight's challenge is 'Anything Goes' theme as always. Our lovely sponsor is ' Oddball Art Company'. The prize is $10 to spend in their store.



For my card I used the 'Chibi Girl with speech bubble' image  for my card. Would you believe this is my second card as I lots the first one. lol  

I printed the image onto white card and coloured it with alcohol markers and pencils. Then cut out the speech bubble from the image and placed it seperately. The papers are all from a pad I have had for more thank 10 years. 

Hope you will join us at TTCRD challeng.

Comments

meg said…
Great papers and colouring on this fabulous image
margi said…
Lovely little girl!
Wow! Great design for your card and the girl is so beautifully coloured!
HilaryJane said…
Wonderful image, wish I was brave enough when I was young to have purple hair! Great card xx