Stamping Sensations

 

Time to show you my creation for this month's Stamping Sensations Challenge. This month we would like to see 'Summer Flowers' on your stamped creations.  

Our sponsor this month is Crafty Individuals

For my card I used some Sheena Douglass flower stamps and stamped in black on white card. They were coloured with watercolour paints and fussy cut. The sentiment is a stamp from Visable Image. The background was made using sprays on white smooth card. 

Hope you will join us.

Comments

meg said…
A beautiful background which showcases your daisies perfectly
A fabulous, colourful and cheerful card Anesha! Love the water-coloured daisies and the sprayed background!
pinky said…
Your card is so gorgeous Anesha and such a great sentiment too!
Mrs.B said…
A lovely card Anesha, your flowers look stunning against your background.
Avril x
some cat, I think her name is dai$y, said to tell you this
is the BEST card ever ❤️

N wavez two ewe patch N flower N archer ‼️
Sarn said…
I love daisies so this pretty card really works for me! xxx
Dotty Jo said…
Gorgeous card - love your colouring! Jo x