Beccy Muir's Christmas Kitties

 





Anyone who has seen my blog would recognise my love for all things cat. This 'Christmas Kitties' digital stamp set by Beccy's Place was just right up my street! 

For my first card I used one of the pre-coloured cat images from the Christmas Kitties digital set, and printed it twice. Then cut out the cat and decoupaged it on the first image. Added a bit of extra dimension by sharing the belly and used 3D glue. 

My second card used the same image  from the Christmas Kitties set but used the black and white outline and sentiment. The image was coloured with alcohol markers and colour penicls. Such a fun image to colour. 

Card number 3 used another of the black and white cat images from the Christmas Kitties set along with the sentiment. The image and sentiment were printed onto white card. The image was coloured with alcohol markers. I tend to use a combination of brands when colouring my images. Extra detail was added with the die.

The final card used the other image from the Christmas Kitties set. I just adore this image, so perfect for the season. The black and white image was printed onto white card and then coloured with alchol markers and colour pencils. The dies used to make the easel card are from Tattered lace. The sentiment is from Sue Wilson ( I think). Don't recall the brands of the other dies used. 

Don't thing you could go wrong with this set. I will be using it a lot more. 

Thank you for your visit. 



Comments

meg said…
Had to smile at each and everyone of these kitties
Valerie-Jael said…
Love these fun kitties! Hugs, Valerie
brenda said…
I'd never have known that Anesha!! A really fun collection of cards.

B x
::D Ah ah ah!!! :D Everyone is too much cool and fun!! Love these cats faces and the sentiments! :D Great works with them!
carla said…
These card are so beautiful.
Love It.

Carla
aussie aNNie said…
Cool cards and cool cats ..xx