Poppin In

 

Poppin In card 1

Poppin In card 2

Welcome to a New Year and a new release from Beccy's Place called 'Poppin In'. This is a fun digital set with the black and white images, coloured images and sentiments. 

For my first card I used one of the images and a sentiment from the 'Poppin in' digital set to create the topper. The image was coloured with alcohol markers and colour pencils. To embellish the card I used some die cuts and handmade paper quilling flowers. 

For the second card I used two images from the 'Poppin In' set and combined them. The iamages were coloured with alcohol markers and colour pencils. Several die cuts were used to embellish the card. 

Lots more inspiration and challenge on Beccy's Place Blog





Comments

meg said…
Your cards made me smile,brilliant fun critters
Such fun cards Anesha!! :D Love your quilled flowers
Happy New Year!
Cynthia said…
Both designs are adorable, Anesha. Lovely coloring!
brenda said…
Nice to 'see' you Anesha, these images are fun. Happy New Year.

B x
Valerie-Jael said…
What a fun card! Hugs, Valerie
Lunch Lady Jan said…
Happy New Year Anesha, hope it’s healthy and happy! Thank you for popping over to my blog, it’s much appreciated. I love the hand quilling on the first card, it looks really pretty!
Hugs LLJ xxx
Diane said…
These ae just the cutest images and cards, Made me smile as soon as I saw them!! The best to you in the New Year!!
crafty-stamper said…
Great cards love the cute image and quilled flowers
Carol x
Dr Sonia S V said…
These are so cute and lovely to see quilling...hardly see it in cards these days
Cheers, Dr Sonia
Donna Ellis said…
Cutest cards, EVER, and such fun characters. Loving your color choices to make "things" even further "wild"! hugs, de