Book Lovers - Beccy's Place

 


Welcome to my little space in blogland. Today I am showing two of the card made using Beccy's Place 'Book Lover's digital stamp set. You can find this set and many others on Beccy's Place Store.

For my first card I used one of the black and white images from the 'Book Lovers' set and a sentiment. The image was then coloured with Derwent colour pencils and cut out with a Carnation Craft die. The other dies used a also Carnation Crafts. 

 


For this second card, I took three of the images from 'Book Lovers' digital set and printed them on white card. I then used alcohol markers and colour pencils to colour the images. The sentiment used is also from the 'Book Lovers' set. 
Reallly enjoyed colouring these images and giving a books an aged look.

Have a great day.

Comments

meg said…
Two great cards for any book lover,the aged/ antique effect is beautiful
brenda said…
These are great new images Anesha, I particularly like the first, the contrast of Kraft and white is so striking.

B x
Diane said…
Both cards are beautifully created and colored, fabulous designs too!!
Two amazing birthday cards, and I think they are PERFECT gifted with a good book!
Love so much the images, your colouring and your Carnation dies!
Have a lovely week!
Valerie-Jael said…
Both cards are fabulous, Anesha Have a great week, hugs, Valerie
brenda said…
Hi again Anesha, popped back to say it's so nice to see you've linked up at Allsorts, many thanks.

B x
Linby said…
As a book lover both of these cards really appeal to me. I love those dies on the first card too.
Liz said…
Two great cards, I especially love the how you’ve framed the first one. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
Liz xx
Mr Puddy said…
Sure, I go for a male card =^x^=
xox

Thanks for your prayers
As a book lover, I adore these cards! ♥
we bee on free wi fi two day !!!

sew stoppin bye with paste N coppee

with easturr greetinz and NOE BURD

happee fun day hippee hoppee :) ♥♥
archer! happee bee lated birth day two ewe…heerz two de next 22
and we hope yur day total lee rocked, ya cauzed trubullz, had sum
pizza piez and friez. heerz two a yeer a head filled with happeez and
healtheeez and fizhez on dizhez 🐟🐟🐟❤️❤️