Beccy's Place - 'For the Birds'

 

Some beautiful bright bird projects, using Beccy's Place 'For the Birds' digital set, to cheer you up. I adore the cute bird images in this new set. As with all of Beccy's Place digital sets, you get the black and white iamges and the colour images. 

For my cards I used the black and white images. The images were all printed onto white card and then coloured with alcohol markers and colour pencils. I really enjoyed using some bright colours on these cute images. 



Have a great day.

Comments

meg said…
Love your wonderful vibrant colours on these beautiful images
:) How cute and fun birds, really adorable! Love all your cards, great designs and the second one particularly catches my eyes!
Hugs, happy Sunday!
karin said…
Beautiful cards with the birds. Love the bright colours you have used.
Enjoy your Bank Holiday.
Karin
Valerie-Jael said…
Beautiful birds! Hugs, Valerie
carla said…
It's a lovely stamp set and you did a great jobs for making beautiful cards.
I love It.

Carla
guyz !!

sneekin a round on free WI FI

noe data time two waste

sew thought we'd wave & say HI

with help frum coppee N paste

hope everee onez grate N mum N dad iz two :) ♥
Dotty Jo said…
Hi Aneesha! Love your beautiful birds - so colourful and fun, Jo x
Marina said…
I love these bright colours and the doodled frames and interesting layers