Over the back fence -Beccy's Place

Welcome again to my little blog. Today, I am presenting my creations using the new digital set from Beccy's Place, called 'Over the back fence'. 

There are some totally adorable images in this set. Once again you get the black and white images, alongside the coloured images. You also have sentiments in the set. 

My first card, uses one of the black and white images and a sentiment from the 'Over the back fence'. The sentiment and image were combined in a photo editing software and then coloured with alcohol markers. The background papers were all from my stash. 

 


My second card is very simply done. I printed the pre-coloured image from the 'Over the back fence' set and added the shadow with an alcohol marker and mounted it on green card. This shows you can make a simple card but still adorable, using this set. 

Have a great day and thank you for your visit. 

Comments

meg said…
Two fabulous cards the image made me smile,they look like a happy crew
wavez two ewe archer, patch and flower ‼️hope ewe R doin
grate and yur summerz been filled with lotz oh fun, cauzin
trubullz and N joyin lotz oh pizza piez 🍀🐟💙
brenda said…
Thought I had commented but got an error message so not sure!

B x
carla said…
So cute and beautiful.

Carla
karin said…
Great cards with the funny doggies on it!
Enjoy your weekend,
Karin
Valerie-Jael said…
Wonderful I love those cheeky faces! Have a nice weekend, hugs, Valerie
You created a so fun and pretty scene with these digital doggies! Love both the cards, and especially the first one!
Mrs.B said…
Great cards Anesha, that image is so cute.
Avril xx
Both are wonderful and fun. Love your framing of them.
Faith x