Flock Star

 


Welcome to another new digital stamp set from Beccy's Place. This set is called 'Flock Star' and comes with the black and white images, coloured images and sentiments. 

For my two cards I have used the black and white images and coloured them with alcohol markers and colour pencils. This seems to be my preferred method of colouring at the moment. lol The dies used are from carnation crafts and the papers were from my stash.
Such a fun set of images and I love the words that goes with it. 



Really appreciate your visit. Not been spending a lot of time here, life seems to get in the way. 
God bless. 

Comments

Jules said…
Hi Anesha

Your fun card popped up on my feed and I just had to pop by for a closer look.
I love all the layers and the great image .. .. and the sentiment is just brilliant.

I hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx
Hi Anesha, two fun and lovely cards with these new digis! The sentiment in the second one makes me smile!
Hugs
meg said…
These fun birds made me smile this morning,brilliant cards
Cynthia said…
Adorable designs and fabulous coloring, Anesha! I'm loving this new set.
karin said…
Funny cards with this digital set.
Karin.
wavez two ewe archer patch N flower‼️😺hope yur week endz
awesum N ya can get inta lotz oh trubullz just bee cauz 💙🐟😺

really cute card Anesha 🌸🌸‼️
Sue said…
Fabulous colouring and layers!