Beccy's Place Challenge


 What miserable weather we have been having. Golf is just no fun when you are wet and cold. To cheer myself up I decided to take part in Beccy's Place Arpil challenge

I have used one of the image and sentiment,from the 'Ruff Day' digital stamp set. The image was printed onto white card and watercoloured. The extra details were added with a pigment pen. 

Also entering 

613 Avenue Create: Anything Goes optional twist:dimond or pearls

Cardz4 Girls challenge:  #222  Cute Animals

Thank you for your visit and hope the weather improves soon.


 

Comments

brenda said…
One of the reasons I deserted the golf course a long time ago (just one). That doggie is gorgeous, looks rather like Bernie the rescue St Bernards we once had.

B x
meg said…
A brilliant image and sentiment,your card made me smile
Beccy said…
I love how you've coloured this image Anesha, the shading is fabulous! I also like all the hand-inking you added, both as a border and the little star bursts. Fantastic!
Cheers,
Beccy
Cynthia said…
This is adorable. Love the doodled border and fabulous coloring!
Jackie C said…
This is fun! Great card!
It will make the recipient smile!
Jackie 613 Dt xx
karin said…
Love your card with the doggie on it!
Really awful that rainy weather, we're all waiting for the sun.
Enjoy your weekend,
Karin
This big dog is so cute, love your colouring and doodling!
Wishing you a sunny weekend! :)
Hugs
happee week end two ewe archer patch N flower
and make sure ta cauz lotz N lotz oh trubullz ๐ŸŸ‼️๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ’™
Marina said…
This makes me laugh! Great card.
Kayla said…
Such a cute card! I love this cute little grumpy puppy (no matter the age, all dogs are puppies to me). Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. We hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

Have a good day.
Kayla - 613 Avenue Create DT
Sue said…
Your grumpy dog looks adorable, those paws! Great colouring and how you incorporated the patterned paper.
aussie aNNie said…
Absolutley stunning love the colours chosen x
pinky said…
What a cutie and I love your sentiment Anesha!!