Barnyard Birthday by Beccy's Place

 
Time to show you the cards I made using Beccy's Place 'Barnyard Birthday' digital stamp set. It's a super fun set and you will love it.
 
My first card I used one of the images from the 'Barnyard Birthday's set and coloured it with alcohol markers. The backgrounds were made using alchol and acrylic markers. Sentiment is from the set. 
 Entering this in 

 
For this second card, I printed the image and sentiment together. The image was coloured with alcohol markers. I used a mixture of brands.  
 
Entering this in :
 


Enjoyed working this the Barnyard birthday set from Beccy's Place.




Comments

cute cards Anesha, I like two the best, no burd pun intended ‼️

happee week end two ewe archer patch N flower …cauz trubullz 🐟💙😺
brenda said…
Such fun images Anesha, the rooster really makes you smile.

B x
meg said…
These cards are absolutely brilliant,love the images and sentiments
karin said…
Great cards Anesha. Love the bright colours on the first one.
Karin
brenda said…
Was sure I commented last night, but was on my tablet and never quite trust it, hence checking. Super cute images and love the rooster.

B X
Cynthia said…
Fabulous coloring and designs with Beccy's critters!